General Warranty and Return Policy:
Last Updated: October 10th, 2017
Global Policies (applies to all category based policies):
- Only brand new products with its original packaging can be returned back to us within 7 days since the product was purchased in store, or parcel was received by the end user/customer from online orders. However, shipping cost of the product and the return shipping to be sent back to us will not be covered for refund.
- Depending on the rules specified under category based policies, we may accept returns of opened products but a 20% restocking fee will be applied. Shipping cost of the product and the return shipping to be sent back to us will not be covered for refund.
- If we deem a returned product has been abused by the end user as written within the individual policies below, we reserve the right to refuse repair, exchange, or refund of the product. We will not return the product back to the end user unless they pay for the shipping cost to be shipped back. Under this condition, IF we supplied a prepaid return shipping label to the customer earlier on, we may expect the end user to pay for the full price of the prepaid label as well.
- We do not guarantee perfect finishing and/or quality of the products we carry; we simply carry what the manufacturer offers us. Depending on the situation, we are capable of testing an airsoft gun before shipping out upon request.
- All photos on our website are purely for reference purposes only. Both the packaging and actual product may slightly differ from actuality due to slight changes per batch when procured from manufacturer and/or supplier.
- We do not guarantee that the original packaging/box of a product is free from dents or damage. We only guarantee that the product housed within the packaging is of working order and brand new in nature.
- All sales are final for products listed as “clearance or junk.” No warranty is provided under any circumstances whatsoever under said category. Please call or email us at email@example.com for specific inquiries on clearance or junk items before purchase if unsure.
- All sales are also final for consumables and any battery products. Consumables are in regards to products such as (but not limited to) green gas, BBs, silicon oil/grease, and Thunder Bs.
- All airsoft gun sales are FINAL. We do not accept returns of an airsoft gun unless the gun itself is defective.
- All airsoft guns* carry a standard, 7 days warranty provided by Airsoft Depot Canada since the day the gun was purchased in store, or parcel was received by the end user/customer from online orders. We encourage customers to test the purchased airsoft gun as soon as possible and contact us within 48 hours of purchase. We only accept exchange for out-of-the-box defective airsoft gun products as long as a replacement of the same product is available. We can only provide a refund if a replacement cannot be provided. Please kindly give us up to 3 business days for a proper response.
- *Special instructions bolded or highlighted in red on certain product pages in the product descriptions may override the above rule under this (Airsoft Guns) category.
- Any sort of modifications done to the airsoft gun (during the warranty period) internally or externally would automatically void our warranty service. For example, painting your gun, upgrading the internals, or modifying the battery connectors to deans or vice versa with Tamiya connectors and ultimately frying your gun.
- Do not attempt to diagnose or repair an airsoft gun if you are faced with an issue/error from the airsoft gun itself. Stop all activity and use of the gun, and report the incident in detail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on situation and the severity of the matter, we will provide diagnosis and instructions on the issue and/or provide approval for the airsoft gun to be sent back for repair or exchange.
- Assuming the airsoft gun is deemed defective and approved for return to be exchanged or repaired, the end user customer must send it back in its original factory packaging (everything that originally came with the gun such as magazine, instructions booklet, clear plastic bag, etc). The customer is expected to wrap the packaging of the gun in completely opaque wrapping paper or garbage bag and seal well with tape. If certain conditions are met, we may instead provide a prepaid return shipping label and return shipping instructions via email.
- If an airsoft gun has been sent/shipped back to us under our approval during the warranty period, the cost of return shipping will be covered as a store credit (assuming a return shipping label was not provided). The store credit can be redeemed and used for future purchases on this website (airsoftdepot.ca). If the airsoft gun has been inspected, repaired, and/or replaced, we will cover the reshipping cost.
- If the airsoft gun has been deemed working and not defective upon inspection by our Techs, we will have you pay for the reshipping cost back to your shipping address. If a prepaid return shipping label has been provided with, we will also have you pay for said label as well. The same rule applies if the airsoft gun has been deemed damaged from customer abuse. Customer abuse happens when the end user attempts to repair, modify/tinker/take apart, upgrade the airsoft gun during the warranty period, screws it up, and provides false pretense in regards to the damage itself. Physical damage and mishandling, such as dropping the gun, using low quality “Can-Tire/Walmart-tier BBs”, or using the wrong rated battery (i.e. using high discharge rate battery on an airsoft gun that’s not rated for it) will also count as “customer abuse.” Abused products do not qualify for any sort of refund or exchange.
- Manufacturer included "bonus items" such as, but not limited to cleaning rod, sample bb, bb loader, sling, battery, and charger, are not eligible for warranty. These "bonus items" are included AS IS and are included for testing purposes by the manufacturer. We do not guarantee the proper function of said "bonus items."
Parts or Gear:
- A one week warranty is only provided for out-of-the-box defective parts or gear products.
- We do not guarantee the fitting of the parts/scopes/gears. Please do research or ask up front.
- No returns or exchange for all BDUs, shirts, pants, goggles, helmets, and boots/shoes due to hygiene reasons unless it is reported "defective" within 48 hours of purchase. Please kindly do your own research, send us an email, or message us on Facebook for questions on sizing.